--- Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe the site expressly disallows Wget to
> access it?  Maybe the site has anti-leech
> protection that requires sending the `Referer'
> header to thwart it?  Maybe you need to have a
> cookie to access the site that Opera sends?

Well, I found out a little bit more about the
real reason for the problem. Opera has a very
convenient option called "Encode International
Web Addresses with UTF-8." When I had this
option checked, it could retrieve the file
without problems. Without this option enabled,
I get the same "forbidden" response that I
received when I used wget.

In my never-humble opinion, wget needs this
ability also. I had hoped that using the option
--restrict-file-names=nocontrol would have
disabled encoding of the URL, but apparently,
it does not.