Alle 11:12, martedì 11 gennaio 2005, hai scritto:
> El 11/01/2005, a las 8:31, Tony Lewis escribió:
> >> I would argue that instead of the table of contents there should be a
> >> navigation sidebar with a structure something like the following:
> >
> > Great ideas, Greg. I'm sure if someone (you, perhaps? ... hint, hint)
> > created the HTML page(s) for what you've suggested, Mauro would figure
> > out a
> > way to get them posted.
>
> I would be happy to do that after hearing comments from on the list.
>
> What I'm proposing is a conservative change. Basically, I would use CSS
> to do the layout and transform the table of contents into the
> navigation sidebar. Those with CSS-capable browsers would see the
> sidebar, and those without would see the site as it looks today (with
> the table of contents at the top).

seems very good to me! send me some CSS or HTML to show you're really
interested in working on the wget website and i will provide you with cvs
access to the website.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net