Patrick Pirrotte ha scritto:

Hello,

I'm having a strange problem using wget-1.9.1-r2 or wget-1.9-r2.
I'm working behind a proxy (that has been duly configured with export
http_proxy) and connecting to

[SNIP]
I noticed the same thing. I think It is due to a patch (2004-11-18 Leonid Petrov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * retr.c: Fix a timeout problem in fd_read_body when using http_proxy.) about bad reported content-length by some proxy. ie not that your proxy report a bad length, but wget think it could be. wget will just wait for a timeout (60 second ? ) and then continue. I notice this while downloading zero/near zero bytes long files.. taking days to end up! :P

So Leonid, if you are reading this, please check your work up, maybe add a switch to the command line to eneable/disable this behavior..

regards..

Antonio Zerbinati