Does solve, in fact I found some MS articles suggesting the same thing.
Attached patch does work around the problem by disabling optimization
selectively..
I was able to retrieve a 2.5GB file with ftp.

I tried to put a copy in the usual place (sunsite.dk by
[EMAIL PROTECTED]), got autentication required - I suppose the password
has changed. If still possible I'd like to put them there, for now a copy
for general testing is at
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hherold/

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]