I am having trouble getting the files I want using a wildcard specifier (-A option = accept list).  The following command works fine to get an individual file:

However, I cannot get all PDF files this command:

Instead, I get:

Connecting to 164.224.25.30:443 . . . connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response . . . 400 Bad Request
15:57:52  ERROR 400: Bad Request.

   I also tried this command without success:

Instead, I get:

HTTP request sent, awaiting response . . . 404 Bad Request
15:57:52  ERROR 404: Bad Request.

     I read through the manual but am still having trouble.  What am I doing wrong?

                        Thanks, Alan