"HonzaCh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Latest version (1.10.1) turns out an UI bug: the thousand separator
> (space according to my local settings) displays as "รก" (character
> code 0xA0, see attch.)
>
> Although it does not affect the primary function of WGET, it looks
> quite ugly.
>
> Env.: Win2k Pro/Czech (CP852 for console apps, CP1250 for windowed
> ones).

Thanks for the report.  Is this a natively compiled Wget or one
compiled on Cygwin?

Wget obtains the thousand separator from the operating system using
the `localeconv' function.  According to MSDN
(http://tinyurl.com/cumk2 and http://tinyurl.com/chubg), Wget's usage
appears to be correct.  I'd be surprised if that function didn't
function properly on Windows.

Can other Windows testers repeat this problem?