Hi,

I'm using start [1]. That way I can specify the title, have it running in the background and adjust priority and stuff. If you want to use it in a batch file you can specify /wait.
[Derek already got this, forgot to cc the list]

TT

[1] builtin command. Useable from cmd.exe or batch files.
START ["title"] [/Dpath] [/I] [/MIN] [/MAX] [/SEPARATE | /SHARED] [/LOW | /NORMAL | /HIGH | /REALTIME | /ABOVENORMAL | /BELOWNORMAL] [/WAIT] [/B] [command/program] [parameters]

Derek Parnell wrote:
I'd like to be able to exactly specify the title that appears on the console title bar (Windows environment of course). Current the application uses the URL that is being got but I'd like to specify it myself. Is there a way to do this now or does this have to be an enhancement?

Something like ...

  wget --title="News Server #1" http://www.etc.com/latest_news.html

So that "News Server #1" appears as the console title rather than the URL (or its possible redirect).