> From: Hrvoje Niksic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The idea behind the feature is that you can see which URL is
> *currently* being downloaded (you can specify several).  That's
> somewhat different than just seeing the command line.  I still
> consider it a mistake, though.

I like it, for long/slow downloads the tooltip (float your mouse over closed
window) beats opening the window (if logging to stdout) or reloading the log
file (if used).
I understand why you don't like it, but personally I don't think it should
be removed, even if only to default=off, as at least two different
windows-code contributors did in the past (if I remember correctly).
I suppose a question of personal taste, as many other (stupid) religious
wars... anybody remembers the weeks of hate-posts in comp.unix about
display-or-not-display current working directory in the xterm title bar
somewhere around the mid-nineties ? I seldom laughed as much, it was WAY
better than vi vs. emacs :-)

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]