It is with great pleasure that I hereby announce, the SFLC has finished
the wording for the OpenSSL licensing exemption. ;) The entire GPL
invocation given to me by Brett Smith is given below.

This is of course great news, as it means we can finally release Wget
1.11. However, I have _just_ changed to a new employer, which means I
need to get new copyright assignment paperwork done, which should
probably be finalized before I release. :( I will do my best to expedite
that process. There are also a couple of bugs I'd like to knock out
before the release.

At any rate, though, we finally have that bit squared away, and can be
looking at a release in the next couple of weeks (the timing will be
dependent on how quickly the FSF can send me the new assignment
paperwork, and how quickly I can get it back to them with my employer's
and my signatures).

For the curious, the change of employment is from Barracuda Networks to
Nano Integrated Solutions, Inc. Some information may be found at
www.bcsweb.com (Berkeley Consulting Services, Inc is one of three
companies who recently merged to form Nano).

And now, here's the GPLv3+ invocation Brett gave me:

/*
 * [basic information about the file]
 * Copyright (c) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
 * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
 * Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your
 * option) any later version.
 *
 * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
 * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General
 * Public License for more details.
 *
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
 * with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 *
 * Additional permission under GNU GPL version 3 section 7
 *
 * If you modify this program, or any covered work, by linking or
 * combining it with the OpenSSL project's OpenSSL library (or a
 * modified version of that library), containing parts covered by the
 * terms of the OpenSSL or SSLeay licenses, the Free Software Foundation
 * grants you additional permission to convey the resulting work.
 * Corresponding Source for a non-source form of such a combination
 * shall include the source code for the parts of OpenSSL used as well
 * as that of the covered work.
 */