Le 4 janv. 2007 à 00:24, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
“Quotation” (<a href='...'>Source</a>)

Punctuation and plain links go a long way for human readers. And I am unconvinced that authors would be willing to spoon feed data mining tools, considering that the beneficiaries of such spoon feeding are not the authors themselves nor even their direct human audience.

/me creates HTML 6.0

Just 4 elements
        html, div, span, a
and a few attributes.
        class, href, title, id, rel, etc

Human audience will be satisfied. A lot simpler to type. For the rest it is just a question of css and appropriate class. I would like to have role and about though, and I'm satisfied. Useless semantics [Henri Sivonen (c)] defined by profiles with values of attributes.

As a side note, the fact that human authors are the main users of the data doesn't mean that the rest of tools is useless.

And sincerely I do not think the addition of elements will solve many things for HTML.

  QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
     *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***