Gareth Hay wrote:
On 22 Mar 2007, at 14:16, Gervase Markham wrote:
My thought was that it would be the same function as the current "full screen" that the browser has. I.e. the page says "For full-screen, press F11". The user presses F11 and the browser makes the window full-screen...

You are confusing Internet Explorer with a web browser.

You are confusing a Mozilla developer with an IE user.

By that I mean that you obviously use IE and aren't considering other UA's, including mobile devices.

What are you talking about? Several browsers provide full screen capabilities, including at least Firefox (Win) and Opera (Win and Mac). And last time I used a mobile device, it took the entire screen real estate by default.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/