I would be interested from an advanced level, and I'd have some of my junior designers look at it too - the ones with some more aggressive ongoing training. Might be some good feedback on how it reads to them?

Elliotte Harold wrote:
My next book, Refactoring HTML, is gearing up for the review process. It includes some HTML 5/Web Forms 2.0 content. It also includes some chapters that are going to drive some people here right up the wall. (Let's just say, it's very pro-well-formedness, pro-validity, and pro-XHTML.)

If anyone here would like an early opportunity to review it and comment on it, please let me know and I'll put you on the list. People who disagree vehemently with my premises and conclusions are especially solicited, since in my experience people who don't like what you're saying are more likely to notice the holes in your arguments. :-)

It's not necessary to read the entire book to comment on it. Comments on specific sections are also quite helpful.