On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:27:23 +0100, Ian Hickson <i...@hixie.ch> wrote:
An update since this topic was discussed on this list before:

I updated the vendor-specific syntax a while back to be x-vendor-foo=""
for content attributes, and .vendorFoo for IDL members; attributes
starting with an underscore are also reserved but their use is not
encouraged.

If we do .vendorFoo shouldn't we just do vendor-foo=""? "opera", "moz", "webkit", "ms" are unique enough and HTML attributes generally do not use hyphens anyway. (And yes, there will be some more vendors, etc. But over the years there have not been many extensions at all so this is all rather manageable.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/