On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 05:00:04 -0000, Brett Zamir <bret...@yahoo.com> wrote:
It would let anyone with web skills to have full creative control over the browser UI which they can in turn easily share with others regardless of the host browser those people are using, and without the hassle of building and packaging browser-specific add-ons or executables, or forcing users to manage these executables. The facility of allowing such a tool to be written in a standard cross-browser language would encourage experimentation and choice, and ultimately, I believe, better and more tailored user experience.

Am I correct in understanding your request as being for a standard browser engine API, secure sandboxing and better package management?