On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:31:22 +0200, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalm...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Anne van Kesteren <ann...@opera.com> wrote:
How does this work for nested browsing contexts? Currently using <iframe
this in another way?

The thinking so far is that we don't do anything special for dialogs.
They don't escape their <iframe>, and the <iframe> doesn't have any
special response to a dialog spawning within it, unlike for
fullscreen.

That's why I was asking for what I should do with fullscreen :-)

:fullscreen::backdrop {
 position: fixed;
 top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0;
 background: black;
}

Hixie's proposal mentioned you could only style background related properties for this pseudo-element. But okay, all seems easy enough.

As far as I can tell, you're right that we no longer need the
:fullscreen-ancestor pseudo.

Yay, it was ugly.

--
Anne van Kesteren