On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM, James Graham <jgra...@opera.com> wrote:

> The way the process here works is that Hixie reads these emails agrees that
> the change is a good idea (hopefully; in this case it seems likely since we
> seem to have three implementors in agreement) and it happens. There isn't any
> need for seperate proposals.

Sounds good.  This is my first proposal to the group, so I wasn't
familiar.  Just didn't want to get too sidetracked from the main
feature, since I imagine there could be other opinions about narrowing
the scope of window names.

> Of course it is also possible to file a bug if you want to track this
> specific point. (I sort of thought I had already filed a bug here but I can't
> find it now so maybe I imagined it).
>
> (aside: your mail client seems to be mangling quotes in plaintext mail. This
> makes your replies very hard to follow).

Sorry about that.  It seems to have come out ok in the web archive
(http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2012-June/036442.html),
but I'm trying Gmail's Plain Text mode here to see if that helps.

Charlie