> On Friday, July 11, 2014 5:32 AM, Anne van Kesteren <ann...@annevk.nl> wrote:

> > On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Domenic Denicola

> > <dome...@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> > We are doing a very good job IMO on preparing the spec for readable stream
> > integration, with the FetchBodyStream scaffold. We need to spend similar
> > effort preparing for writable stream integration. I would be happy to help
> > spearhead this effort along with anyone else interested.

> Why would this not be passing a writable stream object as body parameter?

It would have to be a readable stream. Otherwise, how would the request be able
to consume it? So most people would have to pass a stream that is both readable
and writable.

BTW this conversation is the reason why the "request" module is so popular in
Nodejs:

var readableAndWritableStream = request(url);

Juan