Sorry I missed this thread. On 0.4.0 and later

whirr.hadoop-install-runurl=cloudera/cdh/install
whirr.hadoop-configure-runurl=cloudera/cdh/post-configure

changes to

whirr.hadoop-install-function=install_cdh_hadoop
whirr.hadoop-configure-function=configure_cdh_hadoop

Cheers,
Tom

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Sebastian Schoenherr
<sebastian.schoenh...@uibk.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi Saptarshi,
> I tried to execute my working whirr 0.3.0 configuration (identical to your
> property file, using cloudera scripts) on branch-0.4 and the same issues
> arised for me.  Unfortunately I'm not sure yet why it's not working with
> branch-0.4. Is using branch-0.3 an option for you?
> Any other guesses?
> cheers,
> sebastian
>

> On 08.03.2011 05:41, Saptarshi Guha wrote:
>>
>> once again, i've changed the secret identity ..
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Saptarshi Guha
>> <saptar...@revolutionanalytics.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> No such luck on my end This is my script file, you can test that the
>>> scripts download. But when I log in
>>> hadoop version is. (I pulled the latest git). Also my scripts (you can
>>> confirm if you download) echo a small line to files in /tmp.
>>> They are not being created.
>>>
>>> Hadoop 0.20.2
>>> Subversion
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20
>>> -r 911707
>>> Compiled by chrisdo on Fri Feb 19 08:07:34 UTC 2010
>>>
>>> whirr.cluster-name=revotesting2
>>> whirr.service-name=hadoop
>>> whirr.instance-templates=1 hadoop-namenode+hadoop-jobtracker,2
>>> hadoop-datanode+hadoop-tasktracker
>>> whirr.provider=aws-ec2
>>> whirr.identity= AKIAJH5JBSI5KJ7YZQ6A
>>> whirr.credential= b/kqLJAHOdRA4L30n7Zt8Edz383B1ARtPI3wiyD6
>>> whirr.location-id=us-east-1
>>> whirr.hardware-id=c1.xlarge
>>> whirr.run-url-base=http://ml.stat.purdue.edu/whirr-scripts/