Ah great, works for me!
cheers,
sebastian

On 10.03.2011 06:01, Tom White wrote:
Sorry I missed this thread. On 0.4.0 and later

whirr.hadoop-install-runurl=cloudera/cdh/install
whirr.hadoop-configure-runurl=cloudera/cdh/post-configure

changes to

whirr.hadoop-install-function=install_cdh_hadoop
whirr.hadoop-configure-function=configure_cdh_hadoop

Cheers,
Tom

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Sebastian Schoenherr