Dear Why3 Friends!

from time to time, I met difficulties in making a constructive Coq proof
corresponding to a Why3 goal.  Has anybody met same problem ?

Must of time it comes from translation of Why3 predicates into Prop's, instead
of a Coq predicate (with truth values). Then it’s hard to express excluded
middle which I think that automatic solvers use frequently. Although many folks
repeated to me that constructive proofs are nicer, I have 2 questions:

1- is there any way to get a proof certificate out of automatic solvers ?

2- is it fair to use Classical logic in the Coq stubs translated from Why3
goals/lemmas ? Should I move to Isabelle/HOL ?

Thanks for help! -JJ-