Dear all,

I'm trying to update EasyCrypt from Why3 0.87 to 0.88. Up to now, we
were using the Why3 API to run provers on a task that we create
programmatically. To start multiple provers in parallel, we were
running our home made machinery that was relying on PID. This API has
now been removed (if I understand well because running a prover does
not necessarily mean forking a new process in Why3 0.88).

From the API documentation, it seems that I could now achieve the same
thing using the Strategy API. However, I failed understanding how the
API works. Could someone give me some pointers to which
modules/functions I should look at?

Best. Pierre-Yves.