Le 23/10/2017 à 13:59, Pierre-Yves Strub a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> If found Call_prover.forward_results in the git repository and this is
> definitively what I need. This new API is great as it will allow
> EasyCrypt to run multiple provers in parallel under Windows
> (currently, we are running provers one by one under win32) & will
> allow me to remove all this fork/waitpid stuffs in our code base. I
> have a few questions/requests :
>
>   - when do you plan to release Why3 with "forward_results" available
> --- if I'm right, it is not present in Why3 0.88.0?

Ouch, sorry, I though it was already there in Why3 0.88.0

The current master branch of the git contains a lot of diffs with 0.88,
regarding the structure of sessions, and the GTK interface. Since you
are not using them, then master branch could be suitable for you.

However, I guess you would like to rely on a Why3 release, available
e.g. in OPAM ?

Then indeed, we might need to make a 0.88.1 release soon. We'll try to
do our best to make one.

>   - I need to create search trees or hash tables using job IDs as key,
> i.e. using prover_call as key. Currently, breaking the abstraction, I
> can see that using the polymorphic comparison/hash functions, all will
> be fine... but having explicit eq/compare/hash functions for the
> prover_call type would allow me not to rely on breaking the Why3 API
> abstraction.

Good point, we should add them in the API.

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 69 15 66 08
INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France           |