Frank Bille wrote:
I think for completeness we should have:

d) Throw a RuntimeException when nested forms are detected, because
it's not allowed in HTML.
No we shouldn't. If you want to discuss this, go ahead, but in a different thread. :)

-Matej

But personally I vote for (C)

Frank

imho it is the inner forms that knowsif they were designed to be embeddable
or not, so i am for (c)

-igor