Actually, I have to reconsider my non-binding -1.  I ran into a situation
today where I needed nested forms with the Wizard.

On 11/6/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Counter intuitive?

Then don't use it. We have lot of use cases for this, components that
need to be independent of whether parent contains form or not. No one
forces you to nest forms, so take this just as a possibility.

-Matej