Juergen I really don't hope you are working on it, because I have just
committed the fix :S

Frank

On 11/7/06, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Right now WicketTester (src/main) uses DummyApplication (src/test).
Juergen are you looking at that or should I.

Frank

> just making sure you knew about it to save you some work :)
>
> -igor
>
> On 11/6/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I didn't like the patch. It only merged MockWebApplication and
> > WebTester into a single big class. The author assumed it works, but as
> > the patch didn't include the modification necessary to the existing
> > junit test cases, ...
> >
> > Juergen
> >
> > On 11/6/06, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > didnt someone already submit a patch that does this?
> > >
> > > -igor

href="/WicketTester/WicketTester?wicket:interface=:0:link::ILinkListener"

href="/DummyApplication/DummyApplication?wicket:interface=:0:link::ILinkListener"