So this way?

/   == home page
/?p=a  == homepage with page params.
/?interface:xxx  == an callback to an existing page
/?bookmarkablePage=xxx   == an none mounted bookmarkable page request
/input  == mounted bookmarkable page

and then

/a == this is not mounted like input above.. Then it should go to  a  page
that was mounted on /* ??
So you want to have a fallback to a  page?

johan