On 1/22/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- split zips into source and binary distributions, going with the
default maven assemblies

+1

- remove site docs from distributions, only include a readme, the
docs can be found online (http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKETxSITE)

+1

- create one wicket-all zip with all wicket jars

-1

this day and age people will mostly use maven, so why even have zips? can we
not simply post the jars produced by maven on our site and into apache's
snapshot repo

have anstructions on our page for adding the necessary deps into pom.xml

- add source-jar/javadoc-jar to the zips (currently left out)

-1 mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true or get them yourself from the
maven repo or our site

Questions:
- do we need to support ant builds for the source distribution?

no, we use maven2. maybe have an example ant on our wiki and let users fix
it when its broken.

- do we need to supply all dependencies in the source and/or binary
distribution

no, all dependencies are easily available through the maven repo or our site
for wicket deps

- do we like our current distributions, so no change is necessary?

no, lets streamline it and let maven do more work for us

-igor