Yeah you can, and the fact that we upload with src jars is a good
thing. However, I don't expect every user to know where to find those
src files,

neither do i, thats why we link to them from our website!

-igor

and it sure is a lot easier to just unpack them in link
them to your IDE of choice directly.

Eelco

> well, i dont really see the difference
>
> you can either
>
> a) go to our website
> download a zip
> extract the zip
> put the bin jar into your project
> put the src/javadoc jar into your project
>
> or
>
> b)
> go to our website
> click the link to bin jar that points to the maven repo and save that
into
> your project
> click the link to src/javadoc jar that poitnts to the maven repo and
save
> that into your project
>
> so what does the zip really get you that two links to the maven repo
dont?
> you dont have to use maven to download from the maven repo.
>
> -igor
>

> On 1/23/07, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I'd like us to include the src jars. It should be just an option with
> > maven, and I always hate it when I have to do it myself (like with
> > most projects unfortunately).
> >
> > Eelco
> >

> > On 1/23/07, Erik van Oosten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hi Igor,
> > >
> > > Actually, I do use maven. I just have lots of bad experiences with
it.
> > > Including it screwing up my eclipse config files. I don't like it
when I
> > > have to read a whole book for something simple as building (well,
> > > perhaps it is not so simple anymore :( ).

> > > Just an option. If is too much effort, the wicket core will suffer.
So

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT/