Eelco,
Good points about the planning with the unanticipated incubation & book
writing.

so please next time before posting something like this at least read up

Igor,
Wow, nice & complete post. Your final line changes the tone of your post a
bit. No doubt your attitude is justifiable. Nevertheless, some of those who
watch this list just aren't going to be able to form a thorough response
like yours and yet we benefit from analysis by core developers and so I ask.
Maybe it would help to think of me as a friendly someone who is interested
in the best possible market perception of Wicket, Wicket as it may be
perceived by people doing less than ideal framework comparisons.

> That's apples and pears really.

eelco you are in america now! so its apples and oranges!

I think its the apple & pear martinis.

Thanks,
Jon