There is regularly some complaining about too much indirection and
complexity when it concerns IRequestCycleProcessor. We went from a too
monolithic RequestCycle to a too complex one, where we probably don't
need half of the flexibility.

The discussion I'd like to start here is whether people have ideas to
do some basic damage control for 1.3 and 2.0. I think we already have
too much on our plates to work for 4 months to get the
ultimate-mother-of-all request cycle implementations (and even that
one would probably get people in the curtains within a year... it's
just how writing software works), but what we can do is see whether we
can do some simple refactorings that takes away 50% of the pain.

So... any ideas anyone?

Eelco