On 2/9/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why are there commits on 1.2.x *after* the 1.2.5 release has happened?
We wouldn't maintain 1.2.x for things other than showstopper bugs
which need a vote to be held.

Ugh, I forgot (honestly!) about voting.

Re *after* the release... well, I thought you we still doing a dry run.

Now we have to release 1.2.6!

Sorry. I'll help with that. Actually issues 260 and 269 are show
stoppers in my book. 260 was reported with the remark 'Bumping up
priority, because wicket fails to load the Sun JCE provider on the
standard Mac OS X JVM, but with the patch it works.' and 260 got me
(Teachscape) in big trouble and it took quite a while to figure out
why. It won't touch most people, but when it does, it's nasty.

Eelco