Yesterday i just fixed the AccessStackPageMap in 1.3 (that is the one used
in 1.2)
there is a bug in it that it leaks pages into the session under specific
circumstances

so maybe a 1.2.6?

johan

Sure. So we have this release, which is great and let's leave it with
that. We can make a new 1.2.x release in a few months if there is
demand for it and if there are more bugs that have to go into it.
Meanwhile if people run into issues they can find out they were
reported and fixed and build themselves. Those two fixes are
potentially nasty, but as it doesn't seem to touch most of our user
base, I think we can focus on getting on with 1.3 and 2.0.

Eelco

http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket