why are we still arguing about this?

just deprecate the damn method already and add the variant

-igor

On 2/18/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If the break is hypothetical, then why not leave it in there, perhaps
using @deprecated?

If there is just one user depending on it, they will have an api
break. IMO no api breaks means *no* api breaks, only when security or
stability is at risk we *might* warrant an api break.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!