Filtered! So i couldn't see that nice picture :(

How do you place the field itself? For servoy we use all CSS fixed
positioning
Then it doesn't work. I have to include that left:xxx else it will be
completely in the front.

johan

> that value is just something that works for my field because that field
was
> almost that big.
> But i don't want it to be after the field, but i want it to be over the
> field bu then completely to the right.
>
> But i think we just need to have a over ridable method yes. But what to
> extract?
> the complete img? or just the style?

It's the div, not the image you're after here, correct? The image is
for the datepicker icon, so that would be a separate call.

The default actually works great for me, as it always places the
calendar right under the text field I'm coupling it to, it's right
aligned to the right of the field (see attached image if that doesn't
get filtered by apache).

Eelco