It looks like you can also use things like:

myCal.outerContainer.style.top=100px;
myCal.outerContainer.style.left=100px;

when initializing the calendar widget. Maybe you could investigate the
YUI widget a bit (and their mailing lists). See
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/calendar/ and

Eelco

Filtered! So i couldn't see that nice picture :(

How do you place the field itself? For servoy we use all CSS fixed
positioning
Then it doesn't work. I have to include that left:xxx else it will be
completely in the front.

johan