instead of doing this:

PageLink link = new PageLink("previouspage", prevPage);

you have to do:

final Page prevPage = xx;
PageLink link = new PageLink("previouspage", new IPageLink()
       {

           public Page getPage()
           {
               // Create page using page factory
               return prevPage;
           }

           public Class getPageIdentity()
           {
               return prevPage.getClass();
           }
       });

johan

On 2/27/07, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* Martijn Dashorst:

> I see it as a  pretty major api break. Considering that everyone
> on  our project  uses the  construct  to return  quickly to  the

To be sure that there is  no misunderstanding, can you provide the
exact source code that illustrates your opinion please?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty