Or just make the base class once for your project with a similar
constructor and replace all instances. I don't know about you guys,
but it'll take me less than 10 minutes to do that for a whole project,
and thanks to Java and the actual removal of the constructor,
risk-free.

Eelco

instead of doing this:

PageLink link = new PageLink("previouspage", prevPage);

you have to do:

final Page prevPage = xx;
PageLink link = new PageLink("previouspage", new IPageLink()
        {

            public Page getPage()
            {
                // Create page using page factory