if all you want to do is to create a separate version for this in our maven
repo thats fine with me.

-igor

> i am afraid of people starting to use it. put a lot of time into it,
then
> upgrade to beta2 and have to redo a bunch of crap. if this happened to
me id
> be pissed, i dont like to have the poverbial rug pulled from under me
when
> im using a beta.

So we don't call it beta but alpha or integration build with a date or
just a date, we don't put it on sourceforge but just on maven.

> if we are going to break it then lets at least do it before we have any
sort
> of a public release. until then people who dont mind living on the
bleeding
> edge can build from source - which those kinds of people do anyways.

It is not for the people who are on 1.2, but who are on 1.3. I expect
most to follow asap - which is THE reason why I would like it in 1.3
rather than 1.4 but this intermediate fixture would give people a
change to take a breath.

Eelco