As I mentioned in another thread, my preference would be 'checkpoint',
maybe with a date, but as long as we don't raise any expectations
about it, then I'm not against making it semi-public if/when we get it
cleared.

/Gwyn

On 11/03/07, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > i am afraid of people starting to use it. put a lot of time into it,
> then
> > upgrade to beta2 and have to redo a bunch of crap. if this happened to
> me id
> > be pissed, i dont like to have the poverbial rug pulled from under me
> when
> > im using a beta.
>
> So we don't call it beta but alpha or integration build with a date or
> just a date, we don't put it on sourceforge but just on maven.

As a user, I would prefer alpha or integration build than beta, it is much
closer to the purpose of this release, and make it more obvious.

- Xavier