what about the cases where it is very nice to have?

ListView(String,IModel<T>,IModel<List<T>>)

or

DropDownChoice(String,IModel<T>,IModel<List<T>>,IChoiceRenderer<T>)

im not arguing for or against, but there are cases where it is very nice to
have them, especially for newbies. when a newbie looks at the above they
know whats going on as opposed to

DropDownChoice(String,IModel,IModel,IChoiceRenderer)

-igor