Bart Molenkamp a écrit :
Vincent Demay wrote:
If I well understand it is a class named wicketstuff giving access to each function of each package as a subclass of wicketstuff?

I like that, so +1

I don't understand exactly what you mean. I now have classes coded in JavaScript (similair like most - if not all - classes are coded in dojo) and I configured dojo to know where to find classes in the wicketstuff namespace. There isn't anything like a wicketstuff class.

I need to do some cleanup, then I'll checkin. You'll see what I mean, and it can be easily reverted if we deceide that we don't like it, OK?

fine, no pb

Bart.