If I well understand it is a class named wicketstuff giving access to each function of each package as a subclass of wicketstuff?

I like that, so +1

--
Vincent

Jean-Baptiste Quenot a écrit :
* Bart Molenkamp:
I wanted to make better use of JavaScript inheritance using Dojo.

<snip/>

Therefore, I created a dojo module named "wicketstuff", which can access anything under org.wicketstuff.dojo. For example, I now have a javascript class wicketstuff.dojodnd.DojoDropContainer (org/wicketstuff/dojo/dojodnd/DojoDropContainer.js). I can extend this class in JavaScript and override the onDrop function to handle my specific requirements (remove all html children after the drop). Same for the drop indicator.

<snip/>

Is this something that is useful? It's a small change, that currently only affects DojoDragContainer and DojoDropContainer (and it shouldn't break dnd as far as I can see), so shall I check it in so that others can look at it?

If it works as easily as you describe, that's a great new feature,
so +1 go on with your changes, and an example would be nice.