[] Apache Wicket Omega

i see most are voting for wicket 2.0 are we sure about that?
i think it won't even be that big api break (i really think it will be much
less then 1.2 -> 1.3)
and it will be still very close to what we call now 2.0.. so it could be
confusing in the short term.
so mostly it will be java 5, so maybe

[x] Apache Wicket 1.5

johan