On 4/24/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...The vote:
[+1 ] Yes, ask the IPMC to ratify the 1.3.0-incubating-beta1 release...

See below for what I have checked.

I'm not sure how to check Maven artifacts, if someone has pointers to
what is expected of them from the legal POV I'll take note for next
time.

...The distribution:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/dist..

-Checked .asc signatures, they match but Martijn's 47FB155F key is not
signed by anybody (not a blocker, but suboptimal). If you come to
ApacheCon make sure to attend the key signing "party" (I'll announce
it separately).

-Checked md5 and .sha digests, all ok, copying digests here for
reference. IMHO it's good to include them in release votes as we're
voting on the bits.

MD5(apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1.tar.gz)=
030a7d7d556d6b1025ee96e31323cc6f
MD5(apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1.zip)= 7e7b76ee6b7248659c398b83978fa124

-Checked that the zip and gz archives contain the exact same files.

-Ran RAT on the src files, all exceptions reported by RAT are
correctly identified in the NOTICE file.

Thanks Martijn and team for preparing this release, IMHO it looks good
from the legal POV, another step towards graduation!

-Bertrand