Sorry.. worst than Draft Review: JSR 303 is in Draft Ballot yet!! So it'll
take some time until a final specification for this under JPA. :(

Let's continue with HV ? :D

[]'s
--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.

On 4/25/07, Bruno Borges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hibernate Validation is related to JSR 303<http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=303>,
which is in draft review yet... :(
And most probably HV will be used as RI with changes to JPA for sure.
But maybe it can start as a contrib project, what'd you think?

[]'s
--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.