> However, that does impose some form of oversight, and given the
> current state of Wicket Stuff, I doubt that it will ever happen, if it
> doesn't come from us.

Exactly.

i dont think you got it right eelco. oversight!=maintenance. if we break the
api it is not our responsibility to fix it, it is the job of whoever is
responsible for that wicket-stuff project.

our oversight shouldnt be much more then starting a vote to demote a project
from projects to concepts and doing an svn move.

we are already stretched on our resources, and people keep starting new
wicket-stuff projects. the problem is that after a few weeks the excitement
dies and those projects are orphaned - like the new attempt at the bean
panel thats in there now. this is of course natural, but we need to setup
some sort of a filter.

-igor