i find that class extremely ugly
IValidator is a pretty simple interface but IBehavior not.

And what does that solve? nothing i don't find it any cleaner

And you have to add it twice.. or only as a valdiator and we add it also as
a validator??
(then you have to do that funny cast)

And as a said in my other mail. If we have Valdiator.getBehavior()
then that class you want is perfectly possible. just return this...

johan

> and i don't like that
> that is mixing 2 classes as once thing
> that means no reuse what so ever. This just makes big copy paste
actions.

lets see a concrete example of this. i dont see how my
ValidatorWithBehavior
thing prevents any reuse.

-igor