There's no removeValidator(), right? So, we dont have to care about
behaviors added by validators.

--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.

> i find that class extremely ugly
> IValidator is a pretty simple interface but IBehavior not.
>
> And what does that solve? nothing i don't find it any cleaner

can you remove behaviors that validator has added? when your remove a
validator how will you know which behaviors were linked?

And you have to add it twice.. or only as a valdiator and we add it also
as
> a validator??

no. if ivalidator implements ibehavior we only add it to behaviors. then
validate also iterates over behaviors and does instanceof ivalidator.

(then you have to do that funny cast)

yes. this is the only con i see. like i said maybe we add a convineience
addvalidator(ivalidator) that will avoid the cast.

-igor

johan