actually

protected void internaldestroy() { ondestroy(); }

@deprecated - use ondestroy instead
final void destroy() {}

void ondestroy() {}

-igor

On 6/20/07, Maurice Marrink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

as in ?
protected void internalDestroy()
{
destroy();
}
public final void destroy()
{
ondestroy();
}
public void ondestroy()
{
//do some cleanup here
}

bah, i'd rather have the rename. I have absolutly no problem with a
rename as long as it is announced on the mailing list. But i don't
think Martijn is going to allow that before 1.3.0 is out. But for my
part make the change whenever you want.

Maurice