hmmm...seems like a bug to me.  i'll look into it.

On 7/17/07, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

The wicket-scriptaculous sample throws the following exception due to a
AbstractAutocompleteBehavior.js that is not present in the
wicket-scriptaculous.

I have svn the last version known. I don't know I'll try with the user
list.

WicketMessage: Exception in rendering component: [MarkupContainer
[Component
id = -header, page =
test.wicket.autocomplete.pages.ScriptaculousAutocomplete, path = 0:-
header.HtmlHeaderContainer, isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]]

Root cause:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resource
AbstractAutocompleteBehavior.jsnot found for scope class
org.wicketstuff.scriptaculous.autocomplete.AbstractAutocompleteBehavior(path
=

org/wicketstuff/scriptaculous/autocomplete/AbstractAutocompleteBehavior.js)
     at org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(
PackagedTextTemplate.java:167)
     at org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(
PackagedTextTemplate.java:135)
     at org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(
PackagedTextTemplate.java:118)